Wednesday 13 May 2009

TOP 50 COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS: 7/10

31. JOHNNY STORM/THE HUMAN TORCH: With so many Marvel characters in my list one might say I'm biased toward Marvel, but I have to say Marvel Comics are the easiest for me to reach my hands to so go easy on me.

32. VEGETA: The tough guy in Dragonball series who you never see with his eyebrows in normal position. Simply this is my reason. A long while has passed without me having my share of Dragonball, I wonder if he still calls Goku by his original name "Kakaroute"? Goku's brother looks much more like a long haired Vegeta than he resembles Goku, maybe Goku & Vegeta are brothers?

33. DANNY RAND/IRONFIST: I don't know about him enough, but he does have cool abilities and his costume is "giggles": There is absolutely "giggles"nothing funny"giggles" about his costume.


34. NIGHTWING: Former sidekick of Batman, the original Robin before he turns indepindent and starts his own alter ego taught to him be a story heard from Superman


35. BIZZARO: The infamous defunct clone of Superman (I hope he wasn't the source of inspiration for the garbage known as "Clone Saga" in the Spider-Verse). He is funny, just read his origin in http://www.dccomics.com and you will have at least one perfectly enough reason to adore him

No comments: