Saturday 3 January 2009

CHAPTER 430: FACE OFF

"Naruto & Pain Face Off" (Note that all script typed here out of the panels is purely my fabrication)


Pain: "You copied my hairstyle monster, prepair to die for such treason"

Naruto: "Shut Up, you destroyed my whole villaige just for this. DIE. Hold it; I'm the good guy so I shouldn't kill you, you can escape and destroy the villaige again but I won't kill you"




Naruto: "Heh, I killed one of your bodies, it better stays dead for your own good Pain"

Pain: "How amusing, you just contradicted yourself"



Naruto: "Nope"



Pain: "Your more powerful than the rest, this'll make taking you down more delicious"

Naruto: "You're Pain, I should kill you with my magic chakara aspirins and save myself a lot of grief by destroying all six of you. Couldn't any of you expert ninjas think of such an approach?"

Pain: "You're not funny"

Naruto: ........................

Wait until Friday for the next glorious chapter: ASPIRINS

No comments: