Saturday 25 October 2008

Silver Surfer Animated


Last night I saw the 1st episode out of 13, this series was unfortunately canceled afterwords, really loved the episode, Silver Surfer's origin is an epic.

The 1st time I saw Silver Surfers series was in German on KRTL time on the RTL tv, still can't understand German but the show captured me, can't think of any reason why would I enjoy such a show.

The origin animated is much different than the comic origin, read the 1st issue of volume 1 from the 'Silver Surfer' and watch the 1st episode of his cartoon to see what I mean

1 comment:

Tommy said...

I remember the Surfer's crisis of conscience on Earth occurred differently in his own series compared to the FF's, probably to give more focus to the Surfer and not deal with a bunch of extra stuff to explain. :)