Wednesday 15 October 2008

AGE OF THE SENTRY

I never thought such a day would come, mostly felt the Sentry to be stupid stuff and usually other characters rip-off suck.

I was wrong about the Sentry, or at least until I read "age of the Sentry #1". This title is a rip-off of Superman classic comics with the style of Marvel classic series, my enjoyment of classic comics takes over my enjoyment of current comics so much that I'm so pleased and relaxed to this title I want to collect the entire run of it.

"The age of the Sentry" is a mini series consisted of six issues, don't know where I can find issue 2 so I'll search for it online.

I love the Sentry mostly because he did me the favor of killing Carnage, that dude sucks so hard I wanted to write the story of killing him myself

1 comment:

Tommy said...

The set-up of the original Sentry series was fun, though I'm not too familiar with his usage today outside of some Civil War reading.