Wednesday 10 September 2008

A MESSAGE TO SPIDER-MAN 3 GAME DEVELOPERS IN TREYARCH

[Dear designers of "Spider-Man 3"

I'm a big fan of Spider-Man, and of all the Spider-Man games published by Activision, but here is my problem: "I......HATE........YOOOOOUUUUU", literally. I love the game; but it has a major problem: It is too heavily annoying for the heavy requirement to press button sequence in boss fights, I don't need that, I despise that approach and for that I warn you from repeating the same mistake in "Web of Shadows" or I won't be getting anymore games of your design.

Sincerely yours
An angry fan]

Since I can't mail Treyarch themselves I posted a message for them here.
I highly doubt any of them will enter here to read it, it's just good to express your emotions, don't you agree?

1 comment:

Tommy said...

You never know. I did e-mail Marvel and got a reply from Tom Brevoort pretty fast.