Wednesday 13 May 2009

TOP 50 COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS: 6/10


26. BLACK PANTHER: King T'Challa of Wakanda is a hero who wears the garb of a one of my favorite felines, I loved panthers ever since Bagera from Disney's "Jungle Book". T'Challa is a king one feels the need to respect and an ambassador of Wakanda to other countries. His garb isn't the regular super-people tight's, this actually is the official royal uniform. His combat skills are very impressive, I didn't see him fight "Silver Surfer" but I heard he gave him such a basting he defeated him with ease.27. ICEMAN: Like Spider-Man; I got my introduction to this wonder-dude through the fabulous "Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends", his interaction with "Peter Parker" is a great fun and his ability to make such an ice-bridge they even used for Sub-Zero from "Mortal Kombat" is spectacularly great.


28. MOON KNIGHT: "Marc Spectre"; formerly a professional mercenary redeeming his dark side, "Jake Longly" a taxi driver and several other aliases are used by him to cover his tracks. Moon Knight is sort of like Batman for gizmos, money & detective skills but in other territories they are far too different. Every story he guest stars in is easily a masterpiece.

29. THE PUNISHER: "Frank Castle"; he gets insanely out of control at some points but most of the times this ant-hero is what the justice system in so many societies lacks: "STRICTNESS". But I don't encourage any person to be a fool and do as this dude does.


30. IRON MAN: Before I heard the movie is an excellent one I wasn't really interested in any superhero comics aside from Spider-Man to collect his entire series (DeadPool came before I.M, but shellhead is the absolute boost). Hearing good news, reading good reviews, checking how the movie had high ratings convinced me to start reading his comic book series as a collector. The thing I like most about "Iron Man" is his brain ability to create such a small and multifunctional powerful armor, what amazes me even more is to see that he actually over-ruled the tyrant holding him orders and worked on a something aiding his ailed heart condition and help him escape captivity. If it wasn't for him; the Avengers might have had a mobile headquarters or a gathering in S.H.I.E.L.D.

No comments: