Wednesday 13 May 2009

TOP 50 COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS: 10/10

46. EDWARD ELRIC: The older brother of two sons of "Huhenheim of Light", Edward doesn't like to be called short, if you do you'll laugh at what he does as anime character in anime, you don't want it to happen to you in reality.


47.GREEN ARROW: "Oliver Queen" is the earlier version of Hawkeye, appeared in the beginning of the silver age of comics

48. SHIN: The ace player for "Oujou White Knights" & the main rival of "Kubayakawa Sena", his plam hands are too strong he can't handle an electric device handed to him without breaking it. You see this man you find him training. He's never knows people through their faces; he recognizes one through body texture & movement. A modest and respecting gentelman ready to help you if you're in need (for a strong man & a fast runner)

49. TWO FACE: Former district attorney "Harvey Dent" is still a complex character with all his simplicity as a guy who makes his desicion by a coin flip.


50. UCHIHA SASUKE: Mostly when he is fighting Naruto. I believed he still has (or had) respect for his friends but he keeps it to himself until he decided to demolish Konoha.

I actually had an inspiration to do this list from various sites I found randomly and ignored later. Now that I'm through with my list I might think to find more or just ignore it, I finished 8/10 entries just today to finish this list. You can still view my unfinished list on VG characters

No comments: